Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to take the lead in building out our clients’ social media strategies in order to boost visibility, engagement and ultimately create conversions. This typically involves managing an organisation's online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
As a social media manager, you'll need to:
- Develop a social media strategy for each of our clients and set goals to increase brand awareness, engagement and conversions.
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Plan and manage content calendars and the content distribution using tools like Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Facebook Manager, etc.
- Brief and oversee the creative team making sure we are delivering exciting and engaging multimedia content.
- Deliver creative, fresh and optimised content on the different social media channels to influence and engage with target audiences.
- Monitor social media channels for customer comments both positive and negative and respond accordingly.
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote our clients’ organisations and brands and encourage user-generated content.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns optimising our clients advertising budgets across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Generating and Implement social media pixels for remarketing purposes.
- Run and present comprehensive Social Media Performance and Competitors Reports.
- Analysis using tools such as Sprout Social, Fanpage Karma, Rival IQ, etc.
- Act as a consultant to clients, being able to offer them training on effective social media content, the different platforms, distribution techniques and social media advertising.
- Keep yourself and the Bluestone360 team up to date with emerging social media trends and algorithms changes.
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face.
- Work with the Bluestone360 team to prepare and present new pitches.
Skills and Expertise:
- A minimum of at least 2 years’ experience working in a corporate, agency or similar setting focused on social media and marketing communications.
- Strong understanding of social media and content management systems.
- Effective marketing skills to build campaigns and strategies.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimisation and how social media impacts this.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Visual Intelligence - While much of the social media manager’s output will be in writing, knowing what kind of visual content works best to accompany posts is crucial.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
The role would suit someone who is:
- ‘Can do’ and conscientious in their approach to the work.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about social media marketing with a creative flair and innovative approach.
- Always willing to learn and improve; whether seeking out knowledge to share with the team or exploring new ways to do things in order to improve process.
- Friendly, and positive in outlook with a calm, considerate approach to challenges.
Subject to experience
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org