We’re looking for a Project Lead who will be focused on the management and delivery of digital projects with additional support for non-digital services.
As a Project Lead, you will maintain a clear vision and an overall direction of a project. You’ll have the responsibility of coordinating projects from a practical point of view, carrying them through to completion in collaboration with the wider team. If you have a proven track record in juggling a variety of clients and projects, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for nurturing and developing Bluestone360’s client base and helping projects move forward and complete on time. You will work closely with our account managers, designers, and the development team to take projects to full term, motivating and managing the team involved effectively.
This role requires a unique individual with good organisational skills, a passion to motivate others, and complete projects to a high quality standard. You will need to work to tight deadlines, have a strong attention to detail and have a willingness to collaborate with those around you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define the project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Successful delivery of projects within set timeframes.
- Control budget, documentation, staffing and ensuring everyone has a role in the project.
- Process of planning and scheduling work either with the in-house team (Account Managers, Graphic Designers, Marketing) or our outsourced teams.
- Consistent delivery of high-quality work.
- Consistently improve project management systems and processes.
- Effective use of our agency management software and billing process.
- Creating reports on their projects in order to show the progress achieved.
- Working and communicating directly with clients on projects and managing expectations and delivery of work.
- Resolution management for any client concerns.
- Present Ideas and work to clients at key milestones.
- Proposal writing, contract writing, briefing.
- Pricing for projects, pricing and invoicing.
- Up/Cross-selling services.
- Attracting new clients and developing pipelines.
- Working and supporting the Account Managers to achieve objectives.
- Working with the Creative Director and team members to achieve objectives.
- Working with the finance co-ordinator to ensure timely delivery of billing.
- Supporting and mentoring staff where appropriate.
Location: Office working, based in Plymouth studio.
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Role Type: Permanent, Full-Time.
We are a creative brand strategy agency with a proven track record helping brands succeed.
We know what it takes to build healthy, motivated brands that have a strong presence in the mind of consumers, add value to their lives, create emotional buy-in and stand out from competitors.
Over the last 35 years we’ve worked with businesses of all sizes. We’ve got a wealth of experience in many different sectors. We have really come to understand what drives a successful brand, it’s at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a creative close-knit team made up of Account Executives, Graphic Designers, and Administrators who all contribute to making Bluestone360 a positive and rewarding working environment. For more information, visit bluestone360.co.uk
What a role with Bluestone360 offers?
In addition to your competitive salary, you can expect an annual leave entitlement of 28 days’ paid annual leave. You will receive generous contributions towards your pension, be encouraged to take up professional development opportunities, and benefit from other generous extras. You’ll be working within a creative, ambitious business surrounded by like-minded people. We can’t wait to welcome you!
How to apply
If you think you would like to join the Bluestone360 team we’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV and any links to work which demonstrate how your skills align with this job role. All applications must have a cover letter that contains a brief explanation as to why you think you would be a good fit for the role.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com for review, making sure you include Project Lead in the subject line.
* NO AGENCIES *