WordPress / Full Stack Developer
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Position: Full Stack / WordPress Developer
Start date: ASAP
How would you like to develop responsive WordPress websites and custom web solutions using some of the latest and most exciting web technologies?
We’re looking for an experienced and driven full stack developer with the right attitude to assist in the development of our bespoke web solutions.
If you have a proven track record in delivering high quality web projects this could be the perfect opportunity for you to develop with an award-winning and industry-leading creative agency.
Bluestone360 is a leader in the design and development of custom website development, delivering solutions to customers across Plymouth and the South West.
We are based at the historic Royal William Yard on the outskirts of Plymouth city centre.
Our clients include Samworth Brothers, Ginsters, National Marine Aquarium, Foot Anstey, City College Plymouth, Plessey, Rowcroft Hospice, Alpha Logic and Sutton Harbour Group.
Our current team is made up of Account Executives, Graphic Designers, Developers and Administrators who all contribute to making Bluestone360 a positive and friendly working environment.
As a developer, you will work closely with account managers, designers, and the development team to create bespoke and innovative websites and digital products.
This role requires a unique individual with a passion for technology, learning and making things work.
You will need to work to tight deadlines, have a strong attention to detail and have a willingness to collaborate with the team.
You must be able to showcase your previous work.
- Development of custom WordPress websites
- Contribute to technical discussions and put forward ideas
- Provide technical support, resolving bugs and issues
- To collaborate and communicate effectively with other developers, designers, account managers and clients.
- To provide creative input and find solutions
Skills and qualities
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate technical concepts both in written word and verbally
- Ability to problem solve
- Deadline focused
- An awareness of current digital techniques and design trends
- Work from initiative and prioritize work loads
- HTML & CSS, SASS
- PHP, mySQL, phpmyadmin
- CMS Experience, WordPress
- Knowledge of mobile first responsive web development and design
- Competency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Cross browser testing
Highly desirable skills
- Understanding of hosting and DNS configuration
- Understanding of technical SEO
- Digital design skills
- HTML Emails
- Knowledge of SEO
- Accessibility compliance
- PPC campaigns
- Social Media
- Content creation
How to apply
If you think you would like to join the Bluestone360 team we’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV and any links to work which demonstrate how your skills align with this job role.
Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org for review, making sure you include WordPress Developer in the subject line.